Saturday 9 February 2013

Life of Pi (Dir - Ang Lee 2012)

Summary: A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery. While cast away, he forms an unexpected connection with another survivor ... a fearsome Bengal tiger. 

Well this was just not my cup of tea and know lots of people who have seen this and enjoyed it but it wasn't for me. I enjoyed the first part before the boat journey, I thought it was setting up to be a really interesting bio pic exploring religion but it just turning into a weird unbelievable fastasy.
I didn't like the cgi, everything just seemed too hyper really/over the top and lets face it the tiger would have just eaten him.

Overall: Maybe it would have been better if he had been eaten by the tiger 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment